AT&T Galaxy Note II – CleanROM 3.0.1 -★| Aroma! | JB 4.1.2! | Multi-View! | Fast! | STABLE! |★-
[ROM][12/9] CleanROM 3.0.1 -★| Aroma! | JB 4.1.2! | Multi-View! | Fast! | STABLE! |★-
- CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
- CleanROM is based on the latest International N7105XXDLK7 Jellybean 4.1.2 Base and is De-Odex!
- CleanROM works fine with AT&T, Rogers and other i317 Variants!
- CleanROM is Fast, Clean, and STABLE!
- CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the “industry!”
- Support for Newbs and Verterns alike is given at www.scottsroms.com regardless of post count!
- Aroma Installer Options:
- Launchers: Stock TouchWiz, TouchWiz 5×6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher
- File Manager: ES File Explorer or Stock File Manager
- AT&T Apps: My AT&T, AT&T Visual Voice Mail
- Google Apps: Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Streetview for Maps, Talk, YouTube, Play Music, Gogle Now and Voice Search, Voice, Chrome
- Samsung Apps: Pen Apps, All Share, Kies, Mobile Print, S Voice, Samsung Cloud Services, AccuWeather Widget, Yahoo News and Weather, VPN Client,
- Misc Apps: Ad Blocking HOST file, Drop Box, Terminal Emulator, Polaris Office, Adobe Flash, Swype
- International N7105XXDLK7 Jellybean 4.1.2 Base with Multi-View!
- WiFi Tether UNlocked!
- Boot animation can be changed See post #2!
- Unsecure boot image with init.d support!
- Zip Align at Boot!
Version 3.0.1 – 12/9/2012
- Fixed build.prop error causing sPen to not work because of mismatched device. If you have 3.0 you can download patch in Post #2.
- New Posts start HERE
Version 3.0 – 12/9/2012
- Rebuild: Completely rebuilt from N7105XXDLK7 4.1.2 Jellybean Base with Multi-View!
- Removed: Kernel, Statusbar, and Carrier Options in Aroma (for the time being)!
- Removed: Extended Statusbar Toggle Mod (for the time being)!
- Updated: All apps to the correct Android version!
- Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
- Copy ROM to storage
- Reboot to Recovery
- Recommend Factory Reset in Recovery!
- Flash ROM and Select Options!
- Reboot to System
(Tapatalk / XDA App Users use your web browser to see the links!!!)
|Donations are gladly accepted but not Expected!
Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars